Oklahoma City Cosmetic Dentist
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is primarily concerned with improving the appearance (and at times, the function) of your smile. If your teeth are stained, discolored, worn, chipped, broken, misaligned, misshapen, or have gaps between them, a visit with our cosmetic dentist can improve your smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Oklahoma City: Get the Perfect Smile Now!
Sparkling, straight teeth can change your life—both socially and professionally. Oklahoma City cosmetic dentists Dr. Phan, DDS, and Dr. Murray, DDS, both have years of experience in a wide range of sophisticated cosmetic dentistry and smile makeover procedures.
- Porcelain Veneers | Thin, artificial porcelain tooth covers that attach to the surface of your problem tooth or teeth are called porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers are a fantastic cosmetic dentistry procedure that can turn your misshapen, discolored or off-sized tooth into a perfect complement to a beautiful smile.
Learn More About Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Crowns | A dental crown is a composite artificial “tooth cap” that replaces your natural crown (visible part of your tooth). Our dental crowns look and feel so natural that others -and probably you- won’t even notice it’s not real. Dental crowns are routinely used to protect and repair teeth that are cracked, broken or chipped.
Learn More About Dental Crowns
- Teeth Whitening | Yes, teeth whitening really does make that much of a difference in the appearance of your smile. This cosmetic dental procedure can help your teeth become a brilliant and natural looking white. We dare you to not show off those pearly whites after your teeth whitening visit with our Oklahoma City cosmetic dentist!
Learn More About Teeth Whitening
- Dental Implants | A dental implant consists of a Titanium post that is placed where the root of the tooth once was. A dental crown is then placed on this post. The result is a strong and durable tooth replacement that looks and functions like a natural tooth.
Learn More About Dental Implants
- Invisalign Clear Braces | Invisalign invisible braces are a modern and effective dental treatment to descretely straighten crooked or misaligned teeth without the hassels of traditional wire and bracket metal braces. We gladly provide Invisalign orthodontic solutions to patients of all ages at our practice in Oklahoma City.
Learn More About Invisalign
- Dental Bonding | Composite dental bonding for teeth is the process of using a tooth-colored resin to repair chips, cracks, and other damage in teeth. Tooth bonding can be used to restore a broken tooth as well as to improve the cosmetic apperance of your smile, by filling in gaps or reshaping a chipped tooth.
Schedule a Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation in Oklahoma City!
OKC Smiles is here to create the bright, healthy smile you’ve dreamed of. If you’re struggling with the effects of stained, chipped, or crooked teeth, it’s time to contact us.
Many of our patients have found that cosmetic dental results can be quick and dramatic. At OKC Smiles, we’re ready to schedule cosmetic dentistry appointments at a time that’s convenient for you and we offer a range of affordable payment options to fit your budget.
You deserve a dazzling, healthy new smile. Don’t wait another moment. Call us at 405-634-7303 or complete the online form to schedule a cosmetic dental consultation with Dr. Mark Phan, DDS or Dr. Kevin Murray, DDS. We provide cosmetic dentistry services to patients in and around Oklahoma City as well as those coming from Moore, Norman, and the surrounding areas.