If you want to floss regularly but are too tired at night, this post from OKC Smiles in Oklahoma City is for you. We’ll give you a few ideas for unique times to floss and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- If you’re an early riser, try flossing in the morning right after you brush.
- Try just after lunch, but before you go back to work.
- Before or after you exercise. The condition of your teeth is just as important. Keep some floss in your gym bag and give your teeth and gums some attention along with the rest of your body.
- While catching up on your favorite Netflix series.
- While taking a bath. Any task is more enjoyable if it can be done while relaxing in a warm tub. Queue your relaxation playlist and turn off your phone for an at-home spa experience.
Flossing is critical for anyone who wants to have a healthy smile. Just before bedtime remains the best time. Food particles left on teeth can turn into plaque while you sleep.
At OKC Smiles in Oklahoma City, we want all our patients to have good dental health. Ours services include general dentistry, and our office is fully accessible to wheelchairs. Call to schedule an appointment with us today!